What to expect
While You’re At LifeCity Church
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from one of our teaching pastors.
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
We call our Sunday services as “A Different Sunday”. It’s different, fresh, interactive and communal Sunday experience. While there is the usual component like praise time and hearing God’s word, it’s not a typical Sunday worship. We’ve integrated a process where attenders not just hear the teaching but experience it as well.
To connect with staff and people, visit our Facebook Page
- A place to belong: LifeGroups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, hobbyists, athletes, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Christ are available at resources.lifechurch.tv
For your family
- A place just for kids: LifeKIDS weekend experiences where newborns through 4th graders learn about Jesus through great videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time
- A way to learn together: LifeKIDS.tv , a site where you and your preschool through grade school kids can find video teaching, kids worship music, age-specific family activities and memory verses
Anything for Students?
We have our high school and college LifeGroups called “Switch.” These are specialized LifeGroups that cater particularly to our teens.